Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

I am here because several of my customers and friends said that this was the place to be if you are a shooter. I am an ambassador of Christ masquerading as the CEO of High Tech company here in OKC and Black Gun Enthusiast. I am married to a wonderful woman, have 3 children living, one KIA in Afghanistan, and 6 grandkids.

In the past five years I have become a huge fan of the AR-15 platform. I live in the country and can shoot out my back door. I have a hunting license but rarely use it as I mostly a punch paper in my recreation.

When my friends come over and shoot they often say wow I wish I had one of those. It occured to me that it might be a good idea for me to get an FFL and have duplicates of what I shoot available for my friends if they wanted to buy a gun. This past November I got my FFL and started selling guns.

I have been reloading since the early 1980's. I loaded all the ammo I shot for a 9 mm. A few years ago I traded in my rock chucker for a Dillon 550 B and love it. Since then I have been loading 5.56, 30-06, 9mm and 40 Cal. I reload way more than I can shoot so I decided to start a small business manufacturing ammunition. In November of 2011 I got the ATF License Type 6 to manufacture ammo.

By the grace of God I will be retiring in the next few years and be able to devote full time to both selling guns and making ammunition. In the meantime I will be working in downtown OKC and commuting to my "Lake House" on the river nightly.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you.

sixgunn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hello , im also new to ok shooters . i have been reading it though for a long time . there is great information here , and the people here really seem to care and try and answer questions honestly , even if they dont always agree haha . thank you for the great site :)

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody just found the place yesterday (actually Saturday night) looking for the hours for Canadian Valley and like the place so far. I'm Jeff and I work for the DoD as a civilian police officer and am a reserve Combat Arms Instructor.

bearddevil

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning all - Seems polite to introduce myself, so hey there. I'm a long-time shooter, and I've lately been finding the time to pick it back up on a regular basis. I shoot skeet, and I'm thinking about giving some of the action pistol and rifle sports a try. I like to build things up, and I have a bizarre liking for weird and unusual firearms. I'm hoping to make it out of newbie status soon, since i have a few thigns to clear out of the safe, and I figure you folks might be able to help me with that. Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom