Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpfx4

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I would try and get to know a few of you. I know being new on a forum can be quite painful at times. My name is Ryan and i currently joined the forum to get knowledge on several different types of guns. So Hello and hope I am welcome on here.

numskul

New to the site!
Reaction score
FNG stopping by for an introduction. Names Josh, and I reside in Catoosa. Im pretty green when it comes to anything besides pulling the trigger, so Ill be asking some questions. Like what Ive seen on here so far, looking forward to seeing more.

saggitar

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello.. to all Bulletheads out there in Powderland......I had such a good time exploring this forum that I had to join. I live out here in Northern Nevada, in a little town called Gardnerville. I have been shooting & hunting for about 42 years & started RELOADING & CASTING about 2 years ago which really opened horizons heretofore untouched. My wife has lost me to the DARK SIDE. She bought me a Darth Vader Helmet complete with voice box for my late night loading sessions. Such is life........Hope I can contribute & also learn much from you guys......Saggitar

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello.. to all Bulletheads out there in Powderland......I had such a good time exploring this forum that I had to join. I live out here in Northern Nevada, in a little town called Gardnerville. I have been shooting & hunting for about 42 years & started RELOADING & CASTING about 2 years ago which really opened horizons heretofore untouched. My wife has lost me to the DARK SIDE. She bought me a Darth Vader Helmet complete with voice box for my late night loading sessions. Such is life........Hope I can contribute & also learn much from you guys......Saggitar
howdy out there in the land of glowing sand! glad you signed up! enjoy and jump in time from time! :chop:

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to this forum, actually new to the forum thing for the most part. I grew up around this stuff, hunted and fished since about age 5, even worked in the gun/ sporting goods business for about 15 years. Looks like some good people around here. Look forward to visiting with you.

Nanook 450

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm a new guy here, just saying hello - great to see such an active Oklahoma based gun website.

I collect and carry S&W revolvers, am a Marlin freak, have a left-handed Stag AR, like Browning A-bolts and a bunch of others . . .

Not sure how to post on the classified section, but I have several for sale on the Smith & Wesson, Levergunlovers and Accurate Reloading forums - same post.

I've spent a lot of time at H&H and Tri-City gun clubs - passed Farnham's defensive handgun class and spend a lot of time teaching my two girls to hunt, shoot and fish.

(apolgies for starting a new thread!):oops3:

Reaction score
Hey there!
Lots of good information on this forum.
I was looking for a close gun dealer that would special order for me.
I found Mark's Firearms here and, I am happy to report a good transaction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom