Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum as a member but I have been reading it for a while. I have recently picked up the hobby of coyote hunting and got my first take last week. I am a gun nut and I am trying to get better at making a 500 yd shot but I have a hard time finding a place to go. I am located in the OKC area. Hope everyone has a happy New Year!!

I love to deer, pig, coyote, porcupine and just in general HUNT! Congrats on your first take. Where do you hunt and shoot for practice out to 500 yd?

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all~

My name is Leesa and yes my legal last name is Gunns, not because I'm one of those people who are so into something I had to change my name, I just got lucky with and got a husband with a great last name. I was in the military (National Guard) and worked in law enforcement in various jobs until medically I became unable to do so anymore. My husband still works in law enforcement as an officer. My last assignment was in a adminstration role which is well I know boring right. My favorite was that of a parole investigator. I have three beautiful children whom I love with all my heart. I'm easy going and good natured for the most part lol. If there is anything else you may want to know just ask, I'm a open book.

Good to see more women on here! I grew up

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all~

My name is Leesa and yes my legal last name is Gunns, not because I'm one of those people who are so into something I had to change my name, I just got lucky with and got a husband with a great last name. I was in the military (National Guard) and worked in law enforcement in various jobs until medically I became unable to do so anymore. My husband still works in law enforcement as an officer. My last assignment was in a adminstration role which is well I know boring right. My favorite was that of a parole investigator. I have three beautiful children whom I love with all my heart. I'm easy going and good natured for the most part lol. If there is anything else you may want to know just ask, I'm a open book.

Good to see more women on here! I grew up in the Blanchard/BC area, in Mustang now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom