Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello new to the forums here. Just getting back into shooting. I have not owed anything other than a .38 in over 10 years. Going to try some tactical shooting.

Bobrece

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys Im new to the forum. I go by Robert or Bob. I was 11B in the Army National Guard for 9 years and got out last year. Im pretty excited to start learning more about reloading..

Norsican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey folks, Long time lurker here.

Been "into" firearms for awhile as I was a hunter in what seems to be another life. I'm in school and my hunting buddy (My dad) came down with M.S. a few years back so I haven't been stalking for a few years. I like to think all that is about to change as I am set to graduate this Spring and have a bit more time on my hands.

I'm also at looking to learn about the various handguns as my experience has been mostly with rifles and shotguns. Will likely buy a hand gun within the 12 - 18 months. I have my eye on the M&P, 92FS, and a couple of Sigs.

I want to say thanks for all the info you guys provide on this site. You guys have been most helpful already in the days and days of lurking I've done. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom