Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awddsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Nic. I work as a team lead at an international computer manufacturer who has a technical support center in OKC (just keeping from saying the name). I was born in California, moved to Holdenville when I was 10. Moved to OKC when I was 18, since then I've lived in Colorado & California, but I've decided to make my home Oklahoma for a while.

I have a Glock 22 (S&W .40) & a Marlin 795 (.22LR). I just finished my conceal carry class at Sgt. Everett's and you can normally catch me on a Saturday afternoon on their range.

Mikeone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, mind if I join the group?

I live in SE OKC and have a teenage daughter that wants to learn to shoot. Any suggestions on classes for newcomers? Or ranges that are kid friendly?

S

savagenation2011

Hello, every now and then the OKC gun club has a ladies event for girls of all ages, and it is really cool, they provide ammo, lunch, and the firearms, which include rifles, handguns, and shotguns. The fee is very nominal. You might check out there website. google search okc gun club.

swcu_21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello All,

Been a member for awhile, just realize I hadn't introduced myself. I'm into hunting, plinking and learning about different gun designs. I have really enjoyed reading and occasionally commenting on a variety of topics here. Grateful we have a place to come together with the various views displayed here on this more localized platform.

Thanks, J Man

bee-r549

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Brian, I've just joined club. I'm a pipe welder and been doing that for 17years. Love guns and always have. Really like learning things off the forums. But, I'm gonna get myself in trouble if I keep looking at those classifieds. Lol. Looking forward to making new friends.

kitkat13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Kim but my initials are Kat, hence the screen name. I was laid off at the end of September and decided I'd use my free time learning how to shoot. My boyfriend and I moved in together 6 months ago and since he alternates between day and night shifts we thought it would be a good idea to get me a handgun. I got a Walther PK380 and it has been a pain to say the least so I'm on the hunt for a new handgun (I posted a thread under Firearms and Gear Talk - Handgun General Discussion - "Suggested Handguns for Women!" if anyone has some useful information).

Latest posts

Top Bottom