Investigation Into ATF Revocation of FFLs From Law-Abiding Business Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only question is why is not one Oklahoma Senator signed on to this? It didn't help but I voted against every incumbent this year. I feel they been there to long and forgot about their constituents and only pretend they actually care at election time.
Most likely because the Batf region that administers Oklahoma is for the most part very cool to ffls. I’ve had several opportunities for them to be dicks to me but they’ve been nothing but supportive and helpful. Can’t always believe what you hear.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most likely because the Batf region that administers Oklahoma is for the most part very cool to ffls. I’ve had several opportunities for them to be dicks to me but they’ve been nothing but supportive and helpful. Can’t always believe what you hear.
I'll second that. The ATF personnel I have dealt with over the years in this state have always been professional, helpful, and courteous. Some of y'all might try bashing a different straw man.

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
As much as we would like to think otherwise, there is no Constitutional right to be in the business of selling firearms.
Fourteenth Amendment

.... No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

I believe that touches on it a bit. I am sure a legal scholar could better articulate it than myself. But is there a constitutional right to be in any business? Ownership of property? I think there is and that you are buying the left's argument that firearms are somehow special and to be treated differently. They can be dangerous if used in an bad way but so can many other products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom