Investing In Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We normally keep Silver Buffalo's in stock at a $2.00 premium over spot. With silver dropping like a rock, we are out and it's getting tough to get it in from our refiners. If anyone is interested in placing orders, deliveries are about a week out.

Give us a call.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend from Oklahoma City that has been living in Japan for nearly eight years now. He just purchased $10,000 Canadian Dollars worth of silver to have imported to Japan because of their currency drop. He says that as a foreigner, it is very hard for him to get a credit card, and he does not trust all his money in the Japanese bank. He told me that he had about $30,000 US dollars worth of Yen sitting on his desk, and that is what he paid for his silver in. He was looking at gold, but with the ratio of gold/silver being so out of whack, he decided to stick to plain silver. He had to order it from a place in Canada, since they were the only ones who shipped it internationally that we found.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Silver is extremely low.

Here is a link to the best deal I have found that actually has items in stock:

cdn.bgasc.com_images_uploads_SBAR_1_OZ_STOWN_TMK_01_popup.jpg

http://www.bgasc.com/product/1-oz-s...ar_1_oz_stown_tmk/1-oz-silver-bars-all-brands

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well I am not a silver guy so dont know lots of the lingo. I was just thinking old broken silver jewelry and such. yes that would work

doesnt have to be a OSA silver coin but...OSA member themed. Say make a 1-2 OZ challenge coin. A molon labe, a dont tread on me, a square with the coexist (firearms), zombies, pirates, a dagger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom