IPhone repair Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugoleftillgorite

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phone Doctors at 71st and Memorial. They are the best in town. They will fix your phone for $99, but they will also sell you a DIY kit for $77. I am good friends with Tim there, so ask for him and tell him Matt send you. I'm sure he can hook you up. As far as doing it yourself goes, its not terribly hard, but I have seen a ton of destroyed phones in their back room from customers attempting self repairs. The parts are admittedly fragile and anyone (including the experts) can cause other damage during a repair. If you break it, you are sunk. If they break it, they buy it (AKA eat the parts price and continue until they fix the problem).

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a young couple come by the table at the gun show this last weekend who also do mobile repair:

iFix iPhones/iPads Mobile iPhone Repair
They do all types of repairs and customizations.
Call or text John @ (979)255-6834 or
Cynthia (Se habla Espanol) @ (830) 992-5015

They must have just moved here or something with the nonlocal numbers, but anyway, might want to call them, they might be cheaper than the others.

Z

zhzubair5

IPhone repair Tulsa?
My Cellular Repair (iPhone Repair Services Tulsa) provides expert iPhones, Cell Phone, iPads and iPods repair services in Tulsa.

Tulsa iPhone Guy

New to the site!
Reaction score
What they don't tell you is that it takes an hour and a half to change the IPhone4 screen.
The iphoneguy charges $110 and claims but could not prove that he uses Apple parts.
I found another guy that charges $85 and says he uses aftermarket glass BUT from the same supplier as the iphoneguys and there is no way to tell the difference between the two.
Phone doctor says they charge $99 but that may be plus tax also. And not sure what parts they claim to use.
Just FYI.

This post is quite old but I just came across it and felt the need to respond. First of all, thanks to the customers that have met me before and are giving me accolades, it is very appreciated. My website does say the elevated price and I have been begging my web designer to please correct that. The listed $110 price was from the time when the 4 had just been released and the competition was charging $149. The updated pricing is $80, of which I was the first to lower the price to that in Tulsa, forcing the competition to try and keep pace.

Things have changed since these past times. The Tulsa iPhone Guy business has become all grown up and in doing so we now have a beautiful store that is located at 61st and Mingo (previously the Cricket store) and have merged with Phone Geeks. We have always been the preeminent go to person on the iPhone but we now provide service for Android, Blackberry and Windows phones. We repair Tablets, unlock phones and tablets for different carriers and can even set you up with service with a multitude of carriers. We are also working on integrating the iPhone Guy concept of mobile repair with the advantage of the facilities that we get from a brick and mortar store.
We welcome you to come out and see us at the shop. I am confident that you will be impressed.
Chad
The Tulsa iPhone Guy
and the Phone Geek
918-504-1125

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd ask why someone is digging up a thread that's been dormant for over a year, but I think the answer is obvious if you hover over the link. What does "matchfinancial" have to do with iPhone repair?

Schumck.

ETA: Just to clarify, as I expect the offending post to disappear before long, that this has nothing to do with twoguns's post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom