IPhone repair Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any cheap place to have the glass replaced on IPhone 4.
My wife dropped her IPhone 2 foot onto carpeted floor and the screen shattered.
Anyone cheaper than $85.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3. You cannot just replace the glass on the iPhone 4. To fix a cracked glass on an iPhone 4 we must replace the glass, digitizer and the LCD as I stated above. These parts are (for a lack of better term) “fused” together from the factory. There is just no way to safely separate and reuse any of these parts.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll second the recommendation for Chad Taylor aka, Tulsa iPhone guy. I've dealt with him, and he provides great service at a very fair price, plus he'll come to you and fix it at your place or he'll meet you somewhere convenient for you.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What they don't tell you is that it takes an hour and a half to change the IPhone4 screen.
The iphoneguy charges $110 and claims but could not prove that he uses Apple parts.
I found another guy that charges $85 and says he uses aftermarket glass BUT from the same supplier as the iphoneguys and there is no way to tell the difference between the two.
Phone doctor says they charge $99 but that may be plus tax also. And not sure what parts they claim to use.
Just FYI.

B

barnabyrussell

If you’ve accidentally broken your iPhone screen, we understand how painful it is to use the iPhone and see shattered glass instead of a clean beautiful device. Here I get the answer of my many questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom