Is chickasha walmart ammo inventory correct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone want to go to walmart at 7am tomorrow and tell me if there are federal 100 rd .223 and 9mm packs in stock? Online is showing quite a bit of ammo that came in but wondering if it's accurate or if it just never updates....Anyone familiar with the chichasha store? I'm half tempted to drive there early but not really that important to me.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure about Wally-world Chickasha but I saw that the Ft Sill BX had ammo - 9mm, 45 cal ACP, 40 cal, and a little bit of expensive .223 in Thursday afternoon. Much was WWB but there was a little 9mm NATO - couldn't tell the brand. Prices were BX standard i.e. not great but not gouging. 2 Box limit being enforced (per caliber)

younggundavid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been to chickasha walmart before... but wouldn't say I'm familiar with it. Checked El Reno Walmart last night....Got a little excited as I was approaching the shelves... looked like a case of somehting worth while.. maybe 22's I was thinking. Disappoint came when I found it was an empty case.

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well chichasha was showing 9mm 100rd bulk packs and quite a few federal .223 bulk packs in stock last night...Was trying to verify if it was actually in stock and when I checked this morning at 8 am, it was all gone. Someone got a nice score.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Chickasha for a wedding and stopped Walmart this morning. All they had was some .270 and a couple of other calibers but no .22, 9mm or .223.

Latest posts

Top Bottom