Is There a Known Time Limit on a Reply When Dealing on Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know it wasn't an auction if you don't know what others offered. You may have been high bidder. If you mean "bad" in the cool hip guy lingo, bad enough. If you mean "bad" in regular English, the AR was built with all new parts to be a lightweight truck gun. It was worth more than the Hellcat.
I'd be willing to trade, shoot me a pm with some pictures of the a.r.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How are there 7 pages about this?

1) Interested "buyer" sends offer of a trade.

2) Seller says "send me pics" (It was evidently a Frankenstein AR so that makes complete sense; that's the only way seller would be able to really see what was being offered).

3) Interested "buyer" then goes on about life without responding with pics for seller to even see.

4) Seller gets other offer(s) and accepts one (which means those interested "buyers" are engaging with seller) and has no idea if Frankenstein owner is even still interested since there has been no activity.

5) Frankenstein owner is now mad that the world didn't stop so he could get around to sending pics?

How embarrassing to make a post about this like you're entitled for sellers to wait around on you...

Next time do this:

PM seller with:

I am interested in your ______. I have this to trade (Attach pictures of whatever it is that you want to trade along with a good description). Then you give your cell and ask to have them text if interested. If they are, it's a quick decision and done.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be willing to trade, shoot me a pm with some pictures of the a.r.

That's mighty neighborly of you!! In my opinion, this vaulted you into the upper echelons of OSA (that is, if you already weren't)!

Many 'props' to you!

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's mighty neighborly of you!! In my opinion, this vaulted you into the upper echelons of OSA (that is, if you already weren't)!

Many 'props' to you!

I mean, this is if it's worth it's sauce... certainly not going backwards... always game for a $ upgrade...

may just slow roll the messages and take the high bidder too... who knows.. 😉

wait, dangit... can't we all just get alonggggggggg

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of emotions and feels involved in selling or buying a pistol apparently.

I’ve sold things on here where offers poured in and I sifted through them and made a choice who to make a deal with. Had a guy get irritated with me once because he thought he was first in line. He was first to post in my add but 2 other guys had already PMed. Doesn’t mean I was “auctioning it off”

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this butthurt could’ve been avoided…
IMG_2609.gif

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How are there 7 pages about this?

1) Interested "buyer" sends offer of a trade.

2) Seller says "send me pics" (It was evidently a Frankenstein AR so that makes complete sense; that's the only way seller would be able to really see what was being offered).

3) Interested "buyer" then goes on about life without responding with pics for seller to even see.

4) Seller gets other offer(s) and accepts one (which means those interested "buyers" are engaging with seller) and has no idea if Frankenstein owner is even still interested since there has been no activity.

5) Frankenstein owner is now mad that the world didn't stop so he could get around to sending pics?

How embarrassing to make a post about this like you're entitled for sellers to wait around on you...

Next time do this:

PM seller with:

I am interested in your ______. I have this to trade (Attach pictures of whatever it is that you want to trade along with a good description). Then you give your cell and ask to have them text if interested. If they are, it's a quick decision and done.

This.

Latest posts

Top Bottom