Isil attack on southern border imminent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ISIS wants to dance lots of patriots will be bringing the music. WIll be time for a good ole fashioned game of cowboys and ISIS.

I would hope "moderate" muslims that are supposed to be peaceful speak out against this. Seems there is lots of silence from that community on things that happen.

If this does not show we need to close the southern border I just don't get what will. I know Obama and democrats want the votes but darn. Think about the country. Not all the future generations of welfare dependency who will vote democrat.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all due respect to the "Patriots". If ISIS does ever come here, and I maintain it won't be for a long time, they won't be using the swarm tactics they used so successfully in Anbar and other places where they were up against poorly equipped and untrained militias who were left to die in the wake of the retreating Iraqi army.

"It" will come in the form of roadside bombs, suicide bombers, VBIEDS, chem/bio attacks, targeted murders, mass shootings etc...The entire might of the U.S. armed forces couldn't prevent those types of attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think a bunch of Patriots with ARs/AKs/Nagants will be in a position to really do anything about it regardless of their enthusiasm and tough talk.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With all due respect to the "Patriots". If ISIS does ever come here, and I maintain it won't be for a long time, they won't be using the swarm tactics they used so successfully in Anbar and other places where they were up against poorly equipped and untrained militias who were left to die in the wake of the retreating Iraqi army.

"It" will come in the form of roadside bombs, suicide bombers, VBIEDS, chem/bio attacks, targeted murders, mass shootings etc...The entire might of the U.S. armed forces couldn't prevent those types of attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think a bunch of Patriots with ARs/AKs/Nagants will be in a position to really do anything about it regardless of their enthusiasm and tough talk.

Especially with the democrats letting them in either by refugee status to people from know terrorist states like the boston bombers or a weak southern border.

I get your point. It will be tough to stop, but it will really be tough to walk around in robes after that happens. It will be McCarthyism to the 100th degree.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I am sure this is how it will go down too, but I think after a short time of this happening Americans will start the ethnic cleansing and we might even see internment camps again we just don't really know until we get there and I really hope we never see it. I would rather spend the rest of my life fighting them in their backyard before I had to fight them for one day in mine.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am sure this is how it will go down too, but I think after a short time of this happening Americans will start the ethnic cleansing and we might even see internment camps again we just don't really know until we get there and I really hope we never see it. I would rather spend the rest of my life fighting them in their backyard before I had to fight them for one day in mine.

I hope not as well.

I am far from being liberal, but as long as people don't bother me I don't want to bother them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The king of Saudi, said that ISL will attack Britain in 30 days, and possibly the US in 40 days.

If my history serves me right, the 911 bombers were all Saudi's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom