Isil attack on southern border imminent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I'm not going to debate what constitutes a "devout follower of the faith" but money ties between the cartels and church have been noted for some time.

While officially, the Catholic Church condemns the drug trade and the overwhelming violence being perpetrated by the cartels, it is no secret that priests throughout Mexico have taken large sums of money from the drug traffickers to fund church projects and in one case, to even construct an entirely new cathedral.

In the past, many Mexican journalists have harshly criticized priests for accepting “narcolimosnas,” or drug-tithes, from cartel leaders.

In 2009, one Mexican bishop publicly defended his right to take the “donations” and even praised the cartels for their generosity.

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-...urch-corrupted-with-drug-cartel-money-w-video

Catholic church grapples with donations from Mexican cartels

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/03/church-in-mexico-trying-to-confront.html

Ecclesiastical pedophile pimps of the opiate of the masses partnering with the providers of opiates to the masses. Say it ain't so.

Ya think the Catholic Church would care so much about the plight of the poor illegal aliens trespassing across our borders if it were masses of Atheists streaming across the Northern border? I highly doubt it. I'd bet they would be calling for our border to be secured with extreme prejudice.

The Vatican will be about what it's always been about money, power and privilege for it's pontificators from it's parishioners.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ISIS attacks my country, I'm ready to fight. ISIS goes after the Pope, I don the Red Cross of St. George, strap on my sword and join the crusade!

(I'm used to the above posted, anti-Catholic douchebaggery. I hear it every day)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ISIS attacks my country, I'm ready to fight. ISIS goes after the Pope, I don the Red Cross of St. George, strap on my sword and join the crusade!

(I'm used to the above posted, anti-Catholic douchebaggery. I hear it every day)
I regret my own contribution to the anti-Catholic douchebaggery around here. I'm in one guy's sig line for something I meant to be taken with a freight train full of salt. Maybe he does too. Who knows? Every time I see his posts, I cringe because there I am in the sig line. Maybe I should reevaluate the way that I've been doing things.

ETA: I only say this because I really think Francis is sincerely prepared to address the problems overlooked by John PaulII in his dotage, and ignored or facilitated by Ratzinger or what ever the Hell the name of the resigned Pope is ( I wont call him Benedict .) I wish Francis luck. It's complicated.

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_QuwI3ml.gif

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...bes-threat-imminent-terrorist-attack-southern

that is just silly .. someone wanting to attack USA doesn't need to come in from the south. really amazed the real threat to USA connected to ISIS has not been mentioned.

what I'm referring to are the American Muslim radicals fighting with ISIS. starting in 1991, the United States has admitted about 84,000 Somali refugees. Close to 40 percent live in Minnesota. some of those Muslim radicals fighting with ISIS are Americans born in USA that speak perfect English and hold American passports.

this falls under the "no good deed goes unpunished" .. the generosity of the American public has been taken advantage of. like it or not some of those radical Muslims fighting with ISIS are home grown in America. after those Americans are radicalized further by fighting with ISIS .. those radical American Muslims are now a real threat to mainland USA.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

If ISIS attacks our country, it will be thanks in no small part to the porous borders and illegal alien trafficking policies the Pope and the Vatican helped create, encourage and maintain in our country that undermine our national security, while getting tax exempt status from our government for their efforts to undermine the safety and sovereignty of our country.

(I'm used to the above posted, onward Christian soldier douchebaggery. I hear it every day)

The only difference between a jihadist and a crusader is the dogma of their demagoguery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom