Israel has been fired upon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You just totally blew me away! As a Christian I refuse to let Jerusalem fall into the hands of Muslims. They would destroy the entire old city. This to me is unacceptable! At some point in your life you need to take a stand for something you believe in. Then why don’t we just sit back and watch them overrun the Vatican also?

Next time I have need of a friend's help, I'll know where not to go.

Sounds like you cowboys need to saddle up! When you get to Jerusalem, be sure to let us know how the battle goes. Feel free to encourage our participation from the front. Until then, you're nothing but empty talk about going to battle as you sit in your safe and secure environment that was paid for by the blood of others. When you've done what Chris Jeon did, then you might have a shot at credibility.

i.huffpost.com_gen_342743_thumbs_s_CHRIS_JEON_PHOTO_large.jpg

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Israel should do what they have to do to protect theirselves and pay no attention to the U.N. or the white house. Take over Gaza, then if need be, bomb the crap out of Irans nuclear program. If the Mexican cartels started firing rockets at American cities and building nukes, I would hope we would do the same.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you cowboys need to saddle up! When you get to Jerusalem, be sure to let us know how the battle goes. Feel free to encourage our participation from the front. Until then, you're nothing but empty talk about going to battle as you sit in your safe and secure environment that was paid for by the blood of others. When you've done what Chris Jeon did, then you might have a shot at credibility.

i.huffpost.com_gen_342743_thumbs_s_CHRIS_JEON_PHOTO_large.jpg

Dohhhh!!!!!!!

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Humans are not good as a whole. Yes, there are good people. But denying that evil lurks in the heart of some is to deny a basic human trait. Those which advocate a utopian equality without considering human nature in all of its glory, good and bad, are fools.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Israel should do what they have to do to protect theirselves and pay no attention to the U.N. or the white house. Take over Gaza, then if need be, bomb the crap out of Irans nuclear program. If the Mexican cartels started firing rockets at American cities and building nukes, I would hope we would do the same.

And thank you!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, all I can say is that there a crap load of new rockets pointed straight at Tel Aviv in Gaza and they are ready to pull the trigger. Pretty sure it will happen and the second it does, Netanyahu has already said he is hitting the big read EASY button. That means everyone will start sending up nukes. A few loose cannons in russia or china decide that if Israel can do it, they might as well do it. Not a good thing, but I think its coming. Only 35 days left until December 21st....

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... "we'll all be blessed and happy and free and get to keep our earnings, and maybe buy Jimmy a new prosthetic for the limb he lost "over there".

'Ol Tom T Hall had some commentary on this from way back in Vietnam days...
Powerful song.

Mama will be crying and daddy's gonna say
"Son, did they treat you good?"
My uncle will be drunk and he'll say
"Boy, they doing some real great things with wood"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom