It's been a good week boys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, ok dang it man........just stop it already...lol, congrats on another beautiful buck, I clearly need a tutorial on stand placement and how to pattern good bucks.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. A 135" 8 point is a fantastic deer. Definitely another mature animal under your belt. Now that you're tagged out, the rest of us at least have a chance. ha ha. Congrats again!

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is awesome! Great story and you put in the effort and were rewarded. Looking forward to your pictures of bucks the remainder of season. (On the hoof)

Funny you should say that. :-) I actually still have a Kansas tag in my pocket. I invested in a couple wireless trail cams this season specifically to use in Kansas. Well, now I hate wireless trail cameras. They were on the move on this trail this morning up there. I was just starting to come back to reality too.....
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_29_5261a30413fad77a72e3db41299744cb.jpg
I am heading up there next weekend as well as the weekend following. This guy better not get in my way!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you should say that. :-) I actually still have a Kansas tag in my pocket. I invested in a couple wireless trail cams this season specifically to use in Kansas. Well, now I hate wireless trail cameras. They were on the move on this trail this morning up there. I was just starting to come back to reality too.....
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_29_5261a30413fad77a72e3db41299744cb.jpg
I am heading up there next weekend as well as the weekend following. This guy better not get in my way!

Yep bucks are on the move. Pre rut is peaking. Two weeks from now there won't be a visible deer in the woods. The bucks will have the does scared to come out. At least in my area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom