JBBooks ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people like JB and some don’t and that’s cool because we are all the same way, some people like us and some don’t ! Me personally, I like JB, He and his firm handled 2 accidents for me and on one I was in his office shooting the breeze and he reduced his commission by a pretty decent margin just because, Also in there one day and he had a 100 rd box of .380 back in the time when you couldn’t get it anywhere and said he was gonna sell it to someone for 30.00 and after a bit gave it to me for 20.00, he donated to a charity I’m involved with and never flinched at what I asked for, and one year at the OSA Christmas Eve breakfast in Bixby he showed up and I notice the waitress taking all the tickets back from the tables and when I got ready to leave and asked for mine she told me he picked up the tab for everyone there, he also came out when I first opened my gunshop in Catoosa and bought a rifle, it had a price on it and I gave him a cheaper price because he was an OSA’er and he paid full price anyways because I was just starting up ! So like him or not I say he’s a good guy !

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people like JB and some don’t and that’s cool because we are all the same way, some people like us and some don’t ! Me personally, I like JB, He and his firm handled 2 accidents for me and on one I was in his office shooting the breeze and he reduced his commission by a pretty decent margin just because, Also in there one day and he had a 100 rd box of .380 back in the time when you couldn’t get it anywhere and said he was gonna sell it to someone for 30.00 and after a bit gave it to me for 20.00, he donated to a charity I’m involved with and never flinched at what I asked for, and one year at the OSA Christmas Eve breakfast in Bixby he showed up and I notice the waitress taking all the tickets back from the tables and when I got ready to leave and asked for mine she told me he picked up the tab for everyone there, he also came out when I first opened my gunshop in Catoosa and bought a rifle, it had a price on it and I gave him a cheaper price because he was an OSA’er and he paid full price anyways because I was just starting up ! So like him or not I say he’s a good guy !

i thought he was decent guy also

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m alive and well (much to many folks’ disappointment). Staying very busy with my business, my land, and my 8 1/2 year old boy. Hope all of you are doing well in these crazy times, and that God keeps His hand over you and your families.
8A748064-94F1-4959-8493-CC59A513FA5B.jpeg
44B2C0B6-8A18-406D-8308-8958D8D2AA3D.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom