K2 synthetic marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad juju man... not sure that it's illegal enough in OK as of yet to go to the Big House, though. K2 has screwed some people up hardcore. I've seen a number of folks in the ERs who were wacked out for long periods of time on it. I haven't seen any fatalities from it yet, though. Some kids in Konawa got messed up, one died, but I'm not sure what they were into. I thought it was supposed to have been this stuff, but they ordered it from China or something and may have gotten something totally different? I dunno, just saw a quick news blurb, so I don't recall that whole situation very well. Sorry.

If I recall correctly those kids overdosed on 2C-E.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All that I can say is that I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. On a serious note: I do not choose to smoke marijuana, I prefer getting high on life. If I did choose to, I would keep it real. I would rather face a "stoned" driver with the cruise control set on 45mph on the turnpike than a drunk driver going 95mph and swerving into my lane....Just an opinion.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC, K2, by name, is not illegal but the components used to make it are illegal in Oklahoma as of last fall. OBNDD's website has a link to the legislation.

I know of a few folks who have done jail time for using/possessing it.

Tanksta

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the kids that died last month from it??
Just don't do it, keep it natural if your going to indulge.

K2 is not what killed those kids. That was some type of synthetic cocaine....They are called "salts" or 2CE
Not even close to the herbs that are used in K2...totally different.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ive met a few people that have smoked the k2 stuff and from what ive heard its nasty it dosent taste good at all and the high that you git from it is not even worth the worthless paper people give for it. I would hold out on the revenge thing as it would seem that he already got revenge for you. From what ive read and such its almost a carcnagin and yes i know i buttcherd the spelling my spelling has always been crap ohh well I can work 12 hours diggen fence post holes all day! The main thing is k2 was made so people could get high and not get put in jail and oops the stuff is just as bad as meth go figgur see what happens when you mess with synthetic crap. If your going to self medicate do the real stuff that is not going to hurt your body and might help.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no doubt in my mind K2 is WAY worse than pot as far as health effects.

There's also no doubt that K2 wouldn't even exist except for the criminalization and prohibition of marijuana.

Latest posts

Top Bottom