KFC at 42nd and Peoria in Tulsa COVERED with "no guns" signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Kentucky Fried Chicken at 4235 South Peoria Ave in Tulsa is absolutely covered with more "no guns" stickers than I have ever seen. They have a sticker on every door, a sticker on every window next to every door (possibly every window)? They even have a sticker on the sliding drive thru window where you pay.

I have not gotten a clear answer on whether the policy is set by the individual franchisee or the Yum Brands corporation, which owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell. I sent Yum Brands an E-mail weeks ago asking for clarification and have not received any response. I called them today, and the customer service representative did not know.

As many of you know, this location is very close to Tulsa's worst violent crime area.

Please contact Yum Brands and let them know you will not be doing business with any restaurant that prohibits lawful carry, and will boycott all Yum Brands locations if this is in fact a corporate policy.

http://www.kfc.com/about/contact.asp

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when Nov1 came the sign popped up on the front door and there was a handwritten one next to it.
I don't remember exactly but seems like the note said it was the property owners decision.
owner is vomc company inc.
they own kfc properties 21st and garnett, 42nd and peoria, 2nd and wilson in sand springs.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd Bet Col Sanders is rolling in his grave...
ColSandersGun.jpg

ColSandersNeverGiveUp.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom