KFC at 42nd and Peoria in Tulsa COVERED with "no guns" signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well they probably won't get robbed since they got all the windows and doors covered.:rolleyes2

<sarcasm> Which is, I'm sure, why they put the "no guns" sticker on the little sliding drive thru window... They wouldn't want the more crafty criminals to think it's okay to crawl through it after being stopped at the main entrances by the other "no guns" stickers. </sarcasm>

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what exactly is one supposed to do when they get to the drive through window and see the no gun sign?

At this point you have already ordered your food?

So should you tattle on yourself, say that you want to comply with their no gun policy, and then just drive off leaving the food in the window? Because I assume if I walked in the restaurant the response would be they would ask me to leave?

It doesn't even make sense what they would want someone to do at that point?

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
farmerbyron said:
The sheer piss ignorance of "no guns" signs astounds me. No logical thought is engaged at all. And it is prolific in today's society.

They probably think magazine restrictions make them safer too.

It's really hard to have any kind of respectful debate with these people when they have a flat out stupid position devoid of any attempt at intelligent thought.

That's exactly how I feel about it. I just can't understand such a complete lack of thought and/or intelligence.

10bird

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should go once a day and place an order. When you get to the window tell them you cant stay and pay for the food since you are carrying.

So what exactly is one supposed to do when they get to the drive through window and see the no gun sign?

At this point you have already ordered your food?

So should you tattle on yourself, say that you want to comply with their no gun policy, and then just drive off leaving the food in the window? Because I assume if I walked in the restaurant the response would be they would ask me to leave?

It doesn't even make sense what they would want someone to do at that point?

Latest posts

Top Bottom