Knows-it-all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever been around anyone who knows-it-all?
I’ve known a bunch of know it alls in my life, but the latest is a guy I’ve been doing clearing and land reclamation work for that THINKS he knows everything about everything. I just let people like that talk, and it seems to make them feel good. I’ve found that if you disagree or try to correct them on something they’ll double down and try even harder to prove how much they know. :rolleyes2

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve known a bunch of know it alls in my life, but the latest is a guy I’ve been doing clearing and land reclamation work for that THINKS he knows everything about everything. I just let people like that talk, and it seems to make them feel good. I’ve found that if you disagree or try to correct them on something they’ll double down and try even harder to prove how much they know. :rolleyes2
I know you’re down in Texas and most of my family is too. There’s a family friend down there that I’d consider family if it weren’t for his aggravating know it all arrogance. He happens to be in the earth moving business. Soooo….. the guy you speak of…….would his name happen to be Buddy?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you’re down in Texas and most of my family is too. There’s a family friend down there that I’d consider family if it weren’t for his aggravating know it all arrogance. He happens to be in the earth moving business. Soooo….. the guy you speak of…….would his name happen to be Buddy?
No, this guy is Michael, and he’s originally from south Louisiana. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I’ve ever known from south Louisiana has been a know it all. If you’ve done it, they’ve done it bigger, better, and know more about it. Michael wants us to be friends, but I can’t stand to be around him more than about 10 minutes at a time and find myself avoiding him. The problem is he lives a half mile north of me. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom