Labs - pick your favorite? :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• labs.jpg
    labs.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 160

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've hunted with/behind three of those above, haven't hunted with a yellow. The meth lab was a grossly inbred, cross eyed silver factor, absolutely worthless. Go watch a retriever series and see what color you see the most of..........99% of them will be black, for a reason.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am assuming Meth Lab is a good looking dog, just got caught at a bad moment!

Could he be full blooded and be that color?

I had a black and a yellow (almost all white, very light yellow stripe down her back) lab a while back. Both were full blooded labs and beautiful. Someone stole them one day while I was at work.

I have a pretty good idea who it was but had no way to prove it.

I'm very allergic to dogs so it was a struggle to have them but I was making it work. They were awesome.

I'd like to get another one but it just isn't a good idea for me. Sucks! Apparently I might be able to get a poodle but just can't bring myself to do it.

Picture 001.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We've got a polar bear white, I often call him lard, instead of lab, lol. He can hunt the food dish, and retrieve his shadow. He's about 8 yo with some hip issues and lives the easy life. My black one will hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom