Lankford or Shannon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shannon is a DB

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

I respect your opinion sir!

And your a duece bag!
Do you hqve something to back it up? Or are you just spouting ****?

I have no respect for your comment.

I am swaying towards Lankford myself. And fellas it is spelled " DOUCHE" not "deuce" Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shannon is a DB

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

I always get a kick out of some of the misspellings I see on here. Other places ARE much worse, though... Armlist, Craigslist, Egay, etc.

Now I may be wrong, it may indeed be Deuce Bag, as in a nut sack or???? LOL Haaaaaaaaaaaa! But I have never called a fellow gent a Deuce Bag, or have ever heard another dude, call another dude a Deuce Bag or Nut Sack! LOL!!

And I am pretty sure CHenry was referring to Shannon as a Douche Bag and or a Dirt Bag! LOL! And I have to agree with him! And I guess he could also be a Nut Sack too!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did, today in fact, at walmart in shawnee. But thats another thread. Carry on and vote em out.
Isn't it nice of them to keep their outhouses inside, and right there in the middle of the store? The slats on the doors are a nice touch, but I don't understand why people keep leaving clothes in there. And why don't they ever have TP?

;)

I'm not a Republican, but if I were, I'd probably vote for Lankford. As my mother told me one of her friends said, I kind of liked Shannon until he started in with those attack ads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom