Large crop of NR scammers on GB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe GB is letting these guys run these scams and some buyers who should know better are falling for it. You have to have a verified bank account and valid credit card to sell there so how are so many committing felonies under GB's nose? Most started their accounts only one or two days ago, have several high dollar firearms for sale at giveaway prices and every pic has a different background. A legit seller generally (but not always) has the same back drop for all his listings. These accounts are so obviously fake I can't believe anyone falls for them but all the listings have several bidders. Granted most are newbies that prob don't know what their getting into but some are folks with feedback in the hundreds, I don't see how they could be so dumb, I guess just blind greed, you wanna believe so you do but when you see a beautiful Python with a 500.00 bid doesn't common sense tell you its a scam???

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best place to hide is in plain sight.

Unfortunately, success breeds more scammers. GB getting their cut prevents close scrutiny.

Some of the scammers migrate into our classifieds, on occasion.

I look at feedbacks and deal with established members.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to sell occasionally on gunauctiondotcom but they wouldn't discipline deadbeat buyers and when they outbid legit bidders its VERY irritating but their always hurting for members so they let the deadbeats stay. Here you can meet FTF but now FTF is what the Feds wanna prosecute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom