Latest ATF Surprise Could Drive Ammo Prices Through the Roof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the problem. The majority of the Appeals Courts are now liberal. At this point, we can't rely on the justice system to defend our liberties. If Hillary is elected then we lose the Supreme Court and are really screwed.

I don't like Trump but I will vote for him; he needs the support from all that believe in the freedoms we enjoy. Hillary would be a disaster to life as we know it.

Anyone voting for a candidate other than Trump is responsible for putting Hillary in office.
I don't question your reply. What will happen is that the court fight will likely last for years depending on who gets voted into office.
Trump, with the stroke of a pen can eliminate this.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't question your reply. What will happen is that the court fight will likely last for years depending on who gets voted into office.
Trump, with the stroke of a pen can eliminate this.
Got it and agree. If Hillary is elected then all we can hope for is a dysfunctional, stalemate government, and years of court fights until common sense finally prevails.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it and agree. If Hillary is elected then all we can hope for is a dysfunctional, stalemate government, and years of court fights until common sense finally prevails.

If the Hildebeast is elected, she will appoint left wing Supreme Court Judges who will gut the 2nd Amendment.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope my wife doesn't find out. That was my last excuse to order more ammunition.

Freedom Munitions has a free shipping deal right now for Labor Day...couple this with the threat of the Hildebeast and you can leverage ammo purchases with the wife better maybe. That's my plan anyway...

Latest posts

Top Bottom