Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any lunch suggestions?

Luigis? S&B Burgers? Yummy, Yummy? Rib Crib? Wendy's? (I can keep this up all day)
Since Billy doesn't get a chance to join us much anymore, we can branch out to those places from which he has been banned - let's get wild.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are a veritable bedrock of stability for our group. I think I liked you better as a pure retiree, this work stuff doesn't suit you well.
I tend to agree. If I could only afford the life of leisure!
BTW , when are you going to bring your avatar dog along for lunch?
Dog? What dog? And when do we get to ride in your airplane?
Any lunch suggestions?
Luigis? S&B Burgers? Yummy, Yummy? Rib Crib? Wendy's? (I can keep this up all day)
Since Billy doesn't get a chance to join us much anymore, we can branch out to those places from which he has been banned - let's get wild.
Food's cool with me.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward S&B or Wendy's - any objections? Wendy's allows any of the leaf-eaters to have a salad, the meat-eaters to have triple cheeseburgers, and the omnivores to have some of each. Plus they have some el-cheapo $4 lunch deal if one is inclined that way. Seating might be tight at lunch but since we will likely have 5 or under total - that may not be an issue.

I don't go there much so if I am off-base about either S&B or Wendy's tell me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom