Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I often attend the lunches with yous guys, but is there a possibility that Fridays have become an inconvenient day for the gatherings? On Fridays I'm too busy jumping to conclusions, running around in circles and chasing my tail. Running family all over the planet fits in there somewhere. :)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Friday is any different than any other day as far as convenience goes. It just used to be that if one or two or three guys missed one Friday, it didn't much matter because plenty of others still made it, and the ones who missed being there would be back the next week. Nowadays, if one guy misses a lunch, the other guy eats alone. If two guys miss, no one is there at all. And, as others have said, I do miss hanging out with you guys.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only an observation but it seems like most Fridays are hustle and bustle days.
Everyone is busy trying to get ready for the weekend because they were goofing off
earlier in the week and didn't get their stuff accomplished.
LOL

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't make it on Fridays anymore. I am at the plant Thursday and Friday now. With the exception of next Friday the 13th. Lol. But even then my lunch is 11-12:00. I am going to try to make it though. Otherwise, I probably will only be there in spirit until next February ish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom