Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lunch this week?

There's a new Greek place on (IIRC) something like 810 SW D St? I'll try to drive by later to see if looks unwholesome enough to be a FGST lunch venue.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm working Friday so I should make it. Make sure to look for gunbuster signs. Don't want a repeat of the BBQ joint on Gore (the Uber liberal one, not Billy Simms). Let me know where you guys decide on. I can always go for Burgess!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my nomination:

Adam's Greek House this is their first week in business , so I cannot vouch for quality,located at - 810 SW D-Ave (BTW - this is the same Ave where Ausley's Police Supply is located) - turn East at Ft Sill Blvd/11th St and D-Ave, it is about 2 1/2 blocks on the south side and it has a parking lot in front.

I will try to do a little more recon tomorrow - like eating lunch there with my wife.
How about we try this with the caveat that if I can get there tomorrow and it's a dud then we'll go to Burgess Grill?

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my nomination:

Adam's Greek House this is their first week in business , so I cannot vouch for quality,located at - 810 SW D-Ave (BTW - this is the same Ave where Ausley's Police Supply is located) - turn East at Ft Sill Blvd/11th St and D-Ave, it is about 2 1/2 blocks on the south side and it has a parking lot in front.

I will try to do a little more recon tomorrow - like eating lunch there with my wife.
How about we try this with the caveat that if I can get there tomorrow and it's a dud then we'll go to Burgess Grill?

That sounds like a plan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom