Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my nomination:

Adam's Greek House this is their first week in business , so I cannot vouch for quality,located at - 810 SW D-Ave (BTW - this is the same Ave where Ausley's Police Supply is located) - turn East at Ft Sill Blvd/11th St and D-Ave, it is about 2 1/2 blocks on the south side and it has a parking lot in front.

I will try to do a little more recon tomorrow - like eating lunch there with my wife.
How about we try this with the caveat that if I can get there tomorrow and it's a dud then we'll go to Burgess Grill?

Well, does this mean it's. Burgess?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my nomination:

Adam's Greek House this is their first week in business , so I cannot vouch for quality,located at - 810 SW D-Ave (BTW - this is the same Ave where Ausley's Police Supply is located) - turn East at Ft Sill Blvd/11th St and D-Ave, it is about 2 1/2 blocks on the south side and it has a parking lot in front.

I will try to do a little more recon tomorrow - like eating lunch there with my wife.
How about we try this with the caveat that if I can get there tomorrow and it's a dud then we'll go to Burgess Grill?

I didn't get to eat there so I can't report it's a dud so therefore - we go to the Greek Place! Come on be adventurous - BTW the place is only about 2 blocks from Burgess

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Burgess Grill.
Sorry Mugsy, but plans were already made. Recon is time sensitive to be mission critical, my man - you know this.
Three of our main-stay fat guys do not have internet access while at work. At least two of them have already invited their wemmins to join us at lunch.

Today is my last day of vacation & I'm supposed to be going shooting with another fellow fatty, but I have yet to hear back from him. So, as it stands, I'll plan on attending both and see which materializes first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom