Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? I hadn't heard. Their sign said something about the increased price of supplies, but said that they would reopen. Source?
My daughter told me. I didn't know they were closed. Her boss and Mackensie's are neighbors.

The office was talking about lunch. Daughter mentioned Mac. Another girl said they were temp closed. Boss told them it was for good.

Hate to see it, but this economy is going to close many down.

We went to Seafood Party @6:30 Friday. 4 customers, counting us.
But, we got really good service. 2 waitresses and 2 tables of 2. Sad, I don't expect they will be around much longer.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a little behind on posts. Is Phillyhoma permanently closed? I really liked it.
The story I heard was that the owner had had a heart attack and that it was questionable as to whether or not it would reopen. Most of what I've been hearing says very likely it is not going to reopen, but I don't really know for sure.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story I heard was that the owner had had a heart attack and that it was questionable as to whether or not it would reopen. Most of what I've been hearing says very likely it is not going to reopen, but I don't really know for sure.

I've heard owner heart attack, another said it was his wife. Both stated closure was most likely permanent.
It was our favorite place. It was very busy. Several times, couldn't get in the parking lot.

Hate see any business close, especially when it isn't due to management stupidity.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard owner heart attack, another said it was his wife. Both stated closure was most likely permanent.
It was our favorite place.
Ditto. I really, really liked that place. After going there several times for one of their outstanding cheeseburgers, I was looking forward to going back there for one of their great Philly cheese steak sandwiches. I'm going to miss that place, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom