Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm game. Billy and I have each others #s. We could PM Ratski with our names, #s and needs and he could send out a mass text to all. That is if Ratski would agree to it (it was his idea).
Reggie

sabot_round

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Rod, nice to see you posting here. Wish you could make one of the FGST lunches, but it might be a long drive from CO.

Nice to find some time to post here again. I've been so busy with my 1SG job here that it isn't funny. Well I wish I can make it to one of them too!! Perhaps I'll try before I head out to Asscrackistan.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's good to see you stop by here now and again
If you ever get sent back to Fort Sill, you'll know where to find us.

I'll try to stop here every now and then. I know that I can find y'all at Luiggie's!!

Sam Sabot! Miss ya, buddy!

I miss you too Billy!!

In fact I miss y'all!! The camaraderie, shooting together, dinning together and everything else. If I don't get a chance to post later on, I want to wish y'all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

Take care,
Sam

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Text? Me? My phone can do things I cannot, but it won't do them without me and I don't know crap about texting. I can use my phone as a phone, and once in awhile I recognize the sound it sometimes makes as an indication that someone wants to talk to me (or at least they dialed my number), but if I want to go literary, it won't be on a phone. Like Billy, I can call someone who can spread the word, but my phone ain't a typewriter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom