Least favorite Olympic Winter Sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Least favorite Winter Olympic Sport

• Curling

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Cross Country Skiing

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Bobsled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biathalon

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Nordic Combined

• Alpine Skiing

• Speed Skating

• Figure Skating

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Snow Boarding

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ice Hockey

• Total voters

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about curling being an olympic sport, probably shouldn't be but don't knock it it is alot of fun & takes alot of strategy.
If you ever get a chance give it a try you will be suprised

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two man luge

uploadfromtaptalk1392677830154.jpg

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about curling being an olympic sport, probably shouldn't be but don't knock it it is alot of fun & takes alot of strategy.
If you ever get a chance give it a try you will be suprised

It reminds me of Bocce Ball, used to play it growing up. Same premise from what I can gather, except for having a scoring ring, you have a target ball. It was cool for the first 5 minutes as a kid, then I would rather be doing something else, lol. Haven't tried it in my adult years though.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate mens ice skateing or dancing or wutever.....now if they ever put horse shoes in the Olympics, my fat ass will bring home the Gold!!!

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Canadian women's curling team are the hottest winter Olympians I've ever seen

& why would you think a teenage boy would curl!! on a mixed high school team:wink2:
& of course play hockey & box lacrosse (take the ice out of the rink & play 6 on 6 not like field lacrosse it a whole lot faster)

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hockey is the fastest team sport on 2 feet, you do not need the fights, the pace of the game & some good goal tending make for the fights . Fights are just a part of its history, now back in the day before helmets & goal tenders masks that was some rough stuff along with the bench clearing brawls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom