Let's all send this poor guy a dollar...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I tell GC all the time that if he had to carry between his legs a couple of things the same size as my boobs he wouldn't be so quick to tell me I don't need "corrective" surgery!!

I feel for that guy ... his lower back must feel just like my shoulders and upper back feels ... ugh!!

But ... why is it gonna cost a million bucks??!?!?! I don't remember my dad charging ranchers anywhere near that when he "worked" their young bulls ... ;)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Set up a fund Ill send a couple dollars.
I have a brother in law who had a hernia in his...ohh testicles...his guts were litterally coming out of his...well scrotum.
I guess would be the correct to say.
Among other health probs they couldnt operate for over a year. Until the hernia was so bad it was about to extanguinate...choke them off..squeeze them shut.
Hes doing better now....but can you imagine ...that ...to carry around. Sad

.(Sorry if it makes you feel bad in certain places....mmmm)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we bail him out, he'll never see the error of his ways, and it'll set a bad precedent for the dead beats that follow.

Oh, alright then. I say we put a begging jar on the counter down at the 7/11. We can also have a bake sale at the church.
We can get Spanky, Alfalfa, and Darla to put on a show and charge all the kids a nickle.
That should about cover it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom