Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked her up to build another AR much to my wifes dismay...its an addiction, this one will end up being a .50 Beowulf ( just slid one of my PMAGS in for the fun of it).

[Broken External Image]

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recent additions Magpul trigger guard and Surefire. I think I'm done.,,,,, Oops, nope, I need a sling.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_kl005.jpg

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_kl006.jpg

Kirk whats your opinion of the light you got? how many lumens?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does a Noveske lower make your AR more accurate or more reliable?

Just funny to see people getting so excited over a roll mark.

No it doesn't!! However, it does convert all rounds to armor piercing, heat seeking cop killing bullets capable of downing a 747, as long as you mate them up with the shoulder thingy that goes up.

And by the way, I have one for my SBR build........:woohoo1:

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, the Noveske lower won't make my gun shoot better, but if I ever do decide to sell it, I'll def. get more then what I invested in it. For the price I get them for, it's a no brainer. There are Noveske nut hangers all over the US that will pay just what you're asking because it has that name. :D

I totally agree with that ef9turbo. My $50 more per lower is going to help a sell much more than others. I actually got one for $140 and one for $150. The first pic is of the Noveske boys!

Don't be hatin'!!! I will have to say though, w/o the roll mark the Mega is a better upper and lower set as far as machining and finish goes but the name, it's so gay!

4 Noveskes and a Family pic! 24" Grendel on Sun Devil billet upper and lower, 16" Grendel on mega upper and lower, remington r-15, and two stripped mega uppers and lowers. The ones for sale in the classifieds are not included in the pics! Just thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Guns 003.jpg
    Guns 003.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Guns 007.jpg
    Guns 007.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 101