Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dondavis3

My AR

i742.photobucket.com_albums_xx67_dondavis3_Guns_AR_15LawEnforcement223.jpg

My AK

i742.photobucket.com_albums_xx67_dondavis3_Guns_DSC_0018.jpg

The AR in more accurate.

:patriot:

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope you don't ever touch off a round in your house with that comp on there. You'll probably be deaf after that.

Deafs better than dead, its not setup for HD anyways, but its never a bad idea to have another rifle handy. Ive heard shots go off in a house before anyway, last that i thought of was the loudness of the shot.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deafs better than dead, its not setup for HD anyways, but its never a bad idea to have another rifle handy. Ive heard shots go off in a house before anyway, last that i thought of was the loudness of the shot.

You mentioned something about it being an option in the house. That being the case a little forethought removing the muzzle brake could protect your hearing if you did have to use it. Not thinking about things like that before hand seems odd to me. That's when you have time to think about such things as going deaf. 5.56 in the hall is definitely loud, but putting a muzzle brake on a gun you could potentially use in the house is asking for permanent damage. The options aren't really deaf and dead, they are muzzle brake or no muzzle brake. Lots of time to think about that before you have an intruder or are permanently disabled by it. Not to say you wouldn't have an amount of hearing damage without the brake too, but the brake will most definitely compound the issue. That's all I meant.