Lets see those boats and lake preference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought about it but ..................................Well OK.
From this post.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/57-belair-pulling-a-pontoon-in-okc.362006/

View attachment 463793

Pretty sure they’re going to the same lake.

IMG_2062.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys that want to take your boat to Sooner or Kaw for some serious fishin holler at me here in Stillwater I will help buy some boat fuel and bait if you let me go with you.
Right now you need to be below the dam at Kaw just saying.
I am going to lock 16 on Saturday.
That is the plan anyway.
Serious fishing.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@dancer4life Bet that 200 hp Mercury will scoot that tritoon along at a pretty good pace!
Yes it will, With just me in the boat, it runs at 43 to 46mph. I have had it a little faster before i installed the trolling motor and the two batteries. LOL!
She moves along pretty good.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled my boat out of the slip today and parked it behind our place to work on it. I got the oil changed, and power washed it inside and out. Tomorrow I’m going to install some lighted cup holders, interior lights under the seats and if I have time, polish the toons.
It was a great day out in the sunshine working on the boat.

I am heading to watch the B,A.S.S Masters launch in the morning. They launch at Wolf Creek here in Grove for the three day tournament. I always like to watch the launch. it’s pretty entertaining.

IMG_9016.jpeg

IMG_9020.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled my boat out of the slip today and parked it behind our place to work on it. I got the oil changed, and power washed it inside and out. Tomorrow I’m going to install some lighted cup holders, interior lights under the seats and if I have time, polish the toons.
It was a great day out in the sunshine working on the boat.

I am heading to watch the B,A.S.S Masters launch in the morning. They launch at Wolf Creek here in Grove for the three day tournament. I always like to watch the launch. it’s pretty entertaining.

View attachment 463904
If I lived on or near the lake, I'd have one just like this. But, 2 hours drive to the lake for me is a hard no to own a boat. I used to have a RV, fifth wheel and me and the fam would hit the lakes every weekend we could. Arbuckle, Thunderbird, Texoma and Eufaula. My step son was the main reason. He loved to fish and cook on a campfire. I taught him how to build a 1 match campfire. So he always build the fire to cook over.
When he was 14 he got a job at the Braums plant in Tuttle, taking care of 250 plus baby cattle.... and he got a girlfriend, so camping with mom and dad came to an end.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a pic of my boat, but it's a Tracker 185 Pro with a 75 Merc on it. There is a second console added at the factory for the passenger. Strictly a fishing boat that has served me well over the years. Outfitted with the Garmin live scope in the bow and Lowrance in the cockpit with sonar/side scan/down scan. It runs 44 mph with an empty boat. With passenger and gear, 40 is top speed. I can run all over the lake on a couple gallons of gas. Very efficient hull.
Kaw and Sooner lakes are what I consider as my home lakes.
Similar to this one:

Tracker 185 boat.jpg

Pic below is a 19" rainbow caught in the Table Rock tailwaters known as Tanneycomo from that boat. One of my favorite lakes we have visited every year for 36 years.

IMG_2046.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom