Lets see those boats and lake preference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ranger 24 foot Tritoon with a 200hp Verado Mercury engine.

Our favorite lake is Grand Lake if the Cherokees. I have been coming up here since I was a kid and now my wife and I live on Grand lake. We have been here for the past 9 years.

View attachment 463709
View attachment 463710
View attachment 463711

View attachment 463712
View attachment 463713

From our deck on Grand

View attachment 463716
I'm diggin' the black pontoons! Don't think I've seen that before.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best I can afford. :P

Boat 2.jpg

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No pics handy but I have a Voyager 19' Ski-toon 3 logger with a 150 Honda. Dock is half mile from my house on Ft. Gibson, so I am ready to go most any time, just have to pack an ice chest. I have clocked it at 41 GPS mph while sucking the bottom out of the fuel tank, but it spends most of its time just trolling around enjoying the scenery and catching a few stray fish for dinner. Do Jug lines every once in a while. My Yamaha Waverunner is at same location, will do 55-56 if I need a little more speed to blow my thin hair back. Ha Ha. Thanks for posting.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned multiple boats (Sea Ray & Baja) but now have the best boat ever - member of the CL Boat Club which means I pay an annual fee and have access to boats anytime. Tritoons, Cobalts and ski boats loaded with whatever the kids want (Skis, tubes, wakeboards, etc) this has made boating much less of a headache.

Favorite lake now is Eufaula but it would have been nice if Carlton Landing would have been built on Grand.

I do rent out my Lakehouse so if anyone is ever looking to stay in Carlton Landing, message me and it'll be cheaper than booking through LakeStay...

View attachment 464508
Beautiful

Latest posts

Top Bottom