Lincoln County Ticket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After my wife passed in November of 2009 I started getting medically-related "collection" notices from different places. I was able to determine they were all fraudulent by carefully reading the notices. I would strongly suggest filing with the State Attorney General's office on Global Finance.

Oklahoma laws states a collection agency CANNOT call you to collect a debit. They must also give you any, and all, information they have about the debit.

Please cite the specific statute to which you are referring. I work for a bankruptcy lawyer, and we'd love to know about that law.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it is true. Identity theft.

Lincoln county has confirmed the ticket is real. After getting all the details on the ticket, I was indeed in class that day, working on getting my attendance records pulled at this time, and I was supposedly driving a car that I don't own or know anyone that ones one of the year/make/model.

And yes, for all you nay says, Lincoln county did confirm they do use a collection agency, so here's to your smug comments, because you now look like the jackasses :finger: Leave it to the "wise all knowing" brethren of OSA to choke on the sole's of their own shoes.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also called OSBI and had a check pulled on myself to make sure "I" haven't done anything else.

I can't file a police report on the stolen identity until I get the arrest warrant lifted, or I'd get arrested for going in to file the report....OSBI was a little lost on what exactly to do about the situation, so I'm playing the roundy round game between OHP HQ and Lincoln County DA....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it is true. Identity theft.

Lincoln county has confirmed the ticket is real. After getting all the details on the ticket, I was indeed in class that day, working on getting my attendance records pulled at this time, and I was supposedly driving a car that I don't own or know anyone that ones one of the year/make/model.

And yes, for all you nay says, Lincoln county did confirm they do use a collection agency, so here's to your smug comments, because you now look like the jackasses :finger: Leave it to the "wise all knowing" brethren of OSA to choke on the sole's of their own shoes.

I don't mind looking like a smug jackass. I'm okay with that.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second call to the DA. She's still in court, but the lady I spoke to this time was actually very friendly, and seemed to understand the rock and hard place I'm caught in, not being able file a report on it because of the warrant, and she said she would give it to the DA as soon as she got out of court this afternoon, and I will be getting a call directly from her. So that was nice to hear, I just hope for a little follow through, though I imagine I will be calling her office again in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom