Local Custom Ammo Loader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I load it for my 57. For what you spend on few boxes of ammo I bet could get basic loading setup

Sent via message in a bottle
I've got a loader. Single-stage so it is very slow. I'm going to get a progressive as soon as I lose enough weight. Incentive, you understand.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don Perryman in Prue does custom loading as well. I have been loading for my 58 for years. It is the only way to afford to shoot it. Mitch at J&K bullet casters carries .41 mag cast lead. I run them at full magnum loads with no problem. That will save you a bunch too.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a reputable source of custom ammunition in Oklahoma? I recently acquired a S&W model 57 and the only factory loads for it are horrendously expensive. I have a large quantity of brand-new Star-line brass that I can furnish to someone (licensed and insured) who will load it up for me.

Is there any such?

Thanks for any help.

Jerry Hazlett out in El Reno. He has a class 6 FFL and current price sheets that seem fair and reasonable. PM me for his email if you want it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom