Lokal in Mustang - Thursday special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All that cheeseburger talk has got me hungry! Not sure if anyone here visits the Lokal in Mustang over by Lowe's but they have a great Thursday special. All canned beer is buy one get one free and $3 total! WHAT?? YEP - 2 craft beers for $3 all day on Thursdays. Only drawback is they bring both out at the same time and they're opened. Need to go with a drinking buddy to two and share. Fat Tire. Anthem. Lively. Generally like $5-7 per can. I can't recall if they included draft but it's a great deal either way. We asked our server twice before ordering and our check showed $6 for 2 rounds(4 cans).

And, their catfish is some of the best I've had locally.

If anyone would want to meet up for a social gathering, I'm only about 10 mins away and would like to meet some of the folks here on OSA.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: The BOGO for $3 may be over or our server wasn't up on the bar offerings. They have about 20 beers on tap and last Thurs our server said all drafts half off plus there were a couple of drink specials. $3 pint of Coop Fly Away IPA is still a great deal if eating out.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, how long can they keep up the quality? Nearly every place we end up liking will either change chefs or remove items we like from the menu then goes downhill at least for our palettes. Plus, it's about the only legit sit down "nicer" restaurant close to Tuttle. Good food, reasonably priced and close plus always gotten pretty good service.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like the Thirsty Thursday special is $2 domestics and they have happy hour from 2-4 daily.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like the Thirsty Thursday special is $2 domestics and they have happy hour from 2-4 daily.
THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T POST ABOUT GOOD DEALS - word gets out and now your happy place ain't so happy anymore! Only a good deal to get folks in during slow times/days. Guess Thursdays now are hoppin'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom