Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pentagon knew in 2012 that it would take 75,000 GROUND TROOPS to secure Syria's chemical weapons facilities

Securing Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles and the facilities that produced them would likely require the U.S. to send more than 75,000 ground troops into the Middle Eastern country, MailOnline learned Wednesday. That estimate comes from a secret memorandum the U.S. Department of Defense prepared for President Obama in early 2012. U.S. Central Command arrived at the figure of 75,000 ground troops as part of a written series of military options for dealing with Bashar al-Assad more than 18 months ago, long before the U.S. confirmed internally that the Syrian dictator was using the weapons against rebel factions within his borders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ecure-Syrias-chemical-weapons-facilities.html

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are not representing us, that's for sure. The next time I'm in Tishomingo I'm going to the courthouse and changing my party affiliation from Republican to Independent.

Then you won't be able to vote in any primaries. Primaries are the most important election leading up to the selection of presidential candidates.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If 12 years ago I told you we would have a president named Barack Hussein Obama and he would be backing Al Qaeda rebels in a Syrian civil war, you would have put me in a home. Yet somehow that is right where we find ourselves. It's insanity.

I swear, this makes the conspiracy nuts that claim Obama is a Muslim plant look credible. It's like a real life "Homeland".

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If 12 years ago I told you we would have a president named Barack Hussein Obama and he would be backing Al Qaeda rebels in a Syrian civil war, you would have put me in a home. Yet somehow that is right where we find ourselves. It's insanity.

I swear, this makes the conspiracy nuts that claim Obama is a Muslim plant look credible. It's like a real life "Homeland".
Obvious question:
What did we do wrong 12 yrs ago?

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obvious question:
What did we do wrong 12 yrs ago?

What we didn't do wrong:
Entered a war on an enemy that attacked us. Al Quada, Taliban and people who helped them.

What we did wrong:
Went into another theater to depose a leader under the guise of WMD and atrocities ( sounds familiar?)

Allowed politics to get involved and hinder our military's primary roll of killing people, breaking stuff and winning with extreme prejudice.

That's what I think anyway.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if they are radical Islamists or zealot Christians. If your side uses chemical weapons on innocent infants, children and women I'd hope we bomb the snot piss outta any place those weapons are stored.

And if the United States of America ever ends up with a leader that would use chemical weapons on our women and children I hope and pray that some other country comes to our aid.

If you won't stand up and defend innocent children then you're about as worthless as tits on a boar hog. I got no use for your mangy, rotten, worthless soul.

Latest posts

Top Bottom