Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care if they are radical Islamists or zealot Christians. If your side uses chemical weapons on innocent infants, children and women I'd hope we bomb the snot piss outta any place those weapons are stored.

And if the United States of America ever ends up with a leader that would use chemical weapons on our women and children I hope and pray that some other country comes to our aid.

If you won't stand up and defend innocent children then you're about as worthless as tits on a boar hog. I got no use for your mangy, rotten, worthless soul.

Now which side used the weapons? Could it possibly be the side we are supporting?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care if they are radical Islamists or zealot Christians. If your side uses chemical weapons on innocent infants, children and women I'd hope we bomb the snot piss outta any place those weapons are stored.

And if the United States of America ever ends up with a leader that would use chemical weapons on our women and children I hope and pray that some other country comes to our aid.

If you won't stand up and defend innocent children then you're about as worthless as tits on a boar hog. I got no use for your mangy, rotten, worthless soul.

Yes! I agree and completely trust the word of this Administration (despite the fact that there is far more proof of Barack's US birth than there is that Assad was the one who used the chemical weapons),

All glory to Al-Qeada LALALALALALALALALALALALA!

(it's for the children)

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Comparing the US with a backwards azz middle eastern country in the use of chemicals weapons on their own people is as worthless as tits on a boar hog Yukon.

#1 Who exactly are we defending these children from Yukon? Are we protecting them from the Syrians or the Syrians?
#2 Will what we do REALY protect them?
#3 will they be better off when we half ass our "action" like you know we're gonna do.
#4 in the outside chance that our "actions" do make some kind of difference, are they gonna be better off with the new leadership of that country? Will the women be better off? Truthfully no.
So where does it end?

Why don't we bomb the bat snot out of N Korea? They're killing innocent kids all the time, every day. How's about Rwanda while we're at it. There's no atrocity in China now is there? No atrocities going on in South America or Cuba is there? Betcha we could even find some in GASP Russia. call in the freakin Reserves, institute the draft! we got chillin to protect! What about all the innocent completely and utterly defenseless children being slaughtered every day in abortion clinics in the good ol US of A? call in the drones! Where does it end Yukon? If you're gonna be all holyer than thou you best start calling for bat snot bombings over half the globe.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

We'll be right behind you YJ, feel free to lead the way into Syria! While you do that, I'll try to not point out that they've killed about 100,000 of each other without so much as a peep from you about "defending innocent children". :D

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No boots on the ground remember? Except those CIA dudes. A few stealth bomber runs should do it. We could wait til the U.N. releases its report or go with our own, we've waited long enough that it won't make too much difference

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, as this develops it seems to be worse and more cynical than I had imagined. This is from 2009 but being picked up in several sources today "http://www.thenational.ae/business/energy/qatar-seeks-gas-pipeline-to-turkey" http://www.thenational.ae/business/energy/qatar-seeks-gas-pipeline-to-turkey

The interesting thing is Assad seems the hold up to get a pipeline for gas to Europe completed. He's backed heavily by the Soviets who's national gas company is currently holding the EU's lunch so to speak. If the Saudi money behind this gets their way, through the "rebel" proxies they develop to meet EU demand before we even get Keystone off the ground. The soviets take a pretty healthy kick to the nads, which I don't think they will much appreciate.

Doesn't bode well.

I do hope the republicans and democrats lining up behind this adventure get a bit better picture than the administration has provided in the last several off reservation excursions, Benghazi, Libya, Egypt, Fast and Furious etc...If past performance is any indication of future potential I'd say we're about to go on a wild ride....

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China Officially Backs Russia On Syria, Warns "Military Action Would Have Negative Impact On Global Economy"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-...ns-military-action-would-have-negative-impact

The lines are being drawn... we gonna get raped.

stream1.gifsoup.com_view_1007161_tsar_bomba_o.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom