Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yukon your sentiment is noble but not rooted in reality. No one wants to see things like this in the world but reality is that we can't be the worlds enforcer. We can't pick and choose which atrocities we punish. That's a terrible precedent to set, but it's what we have done and have had to live with. If we strike there and don't strike every other place in the world where people are being killed by their own, we just act as bullies and hypocrites. This has nothing to deal with American interests or security. While is sad to see, if you really want to show compassion then Pray for those people and for a swift end to their conflict. Us dropping some bombs and stirring it up wont help their cause.

The old line of thinking that we are the world police in the middle east needs to end. I know It's a tough pill to swallow.

Time to focus on our own country for a change. What your seeing are distractions offered up by opportunistic politicians and your seem to be buying it hook line and sinker. Don't take the bait.

I'm not going to poke at you anymore because I'm confident you get the point.

Good luck.

Last edited:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-orders-diplomats-lebanon-20175890

The State Department ordered nonessential U.S. diplomats to leave Lebanon due to security concerns Friday as the Obamaadministration and Congress debate military strikes on neighboring Syria.

:bigeye:

As of this morning not only diplomats but all Americans are to leave Lebanon. And I read an article saying me have been intercepting messages from Iran activating cells for attacks on our embassies & other assets in Iraq once we strike Syria.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh... I was wondering who would be behind the next 9/11 anniversary terrorist plot. Turns out it's the US government.

Somebody call M. Night shyamalan 'cause I did not see that coming 12 years ago.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of this morning not only diplomats but all Americans are to leave Lebanon. And I read an article saying me have been intercepting messages from Iran activating cells for attacks on our embassies & other assets in Iraq once we strike Syria.

Well of course we have! Who do you think the ultimate target is in this scharade? But then, if we attack, who is the aggressor?

It's funny that if Iran was to attack Israel, we'd be justified in helping our ally. But if we attack Syria, Iran would be wrong to help theirs?

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well of course we have! Who do you think the ultimate target is in this scharade? But then, if we attack, who is the aggressor?

It's funny that if Iran was to attack Israel, we'd be justified in helping our ally. But if we attack Syria, Iran would be wrong to help theirs?

LOL, didn't you know we are big bad war machine America, of course they believe we should be able to attack with no issue and others should just bend over & take it. Why would Washington ever think different?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From everything that I have been reading if we do go ahead and invade Syria we are going to bite off more than we can chew. I hope we do nothing. I am tired of our soldiers getting killed over other countries problems. There are many countries that do not want us to invade. I have a feeling if we do, we are gonna be in another world war. It is just so nice to have a government like we have. Sarcasm there. Even other countries are tired of our government's crap.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That
+
This

ran is recruiting an “invisible army” of revolutionary sympathizers in Latin America to infiltrate the U.S. through the “soft belly” of the southern border, U.S. officials and national security experts told TheBlaze. And they’re using one website in particular to do it.
Iran Aggressively Recruiting Invisible Army of Latin American Converts to Infiltrate U.S. Through Soft Belly of the Southern Border

The Iranian regime’s conversion efforts are becoming increasingly aggressive, especially over the Internet, with the goal of conducting operations against United States interests in the Western Hemisphere, according to U.S. government officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the nature of their work in the region.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ts-to-infiltrate-u-s-through-southern-border/

:nono2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom