Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez, its really bad when even Charlie gets it.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/06/...s-member-mocks-obamas-plans-for-war-in-syria/.

“There’s no such thing as limited war,” Rangel told MSNBC’s Martin Bashir Thursday afternoon. “You cannot attack a country and then [set] the rules by which he or she may respond.”

LOL, this is what I was saying from the start. Obama trying to say we will do this & they will do nothing is about as crazy as it gets.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez, its really bad when even Charlie gets it.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/06/...s-member-mocks-obamas-plans-for-war-in-syria/.

“There’s no such thing as limited war,” Rangel told MSNBC’s Martin Bashir Thursday afternoon. “You cannot attack a country and then [set] the rules by which he or she may respond.”

maybe since obama is such a big basketball fan he is thinking there are time outs, 1/2's, possesion arrows, replay's, etc...
i mean ****, everyone knows if you're losing at battleship you just pull all your ships up, games over and you win....right?

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who knows now, politicians will have a hard choice now, follow through with a very unpopular strike & possibly lose the next elections for their seats just so we keep to our word of doing something or vote against it & further destroy our reputation. I'm glad I'm not sitting in Washington having to vote on this, Obama started this & in fine fashion passed the responsibility off on Congress. Now if they shut him down he will play the blame card & put it all on them for not acting against evil tyrants.

Honestly though I think his administration & his own reputation is now in shambles after all this. If we do strike hold on cause it's gonna get bumpy. Iran is denying the claims of counter attacks & Syria is vowing to attack back with full force if we do strike. Assad isn't backing down like Obama wanted & Putin is staying strong as their ally.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who knows now, politicians will have a hard choice now, follow through with a very unpopular strike & possibly lose the next elections for their seats just so we keep to our word of doing something or vote against it & further destroy our reputation. I'm glad I'm not sitting in Washington having to vote on this, Obama started this & in fine fashion passed the responsibility off on Congress. Now if they shut him down he will play the blame card & put it all on them for not acting against evil tyrants.

Honestly though I think his administration & his own reputation is now in shambles after all this. If we do strike hold on cause it's gonna get bumpy. Iran is denying the claims of counter attacks & Syria is vowing to attack back with full force if we do strike. Assad isn't backing down like Obama wanted & Putin is staying strong as their ally.

I agree - if ever there was a series of events so strong as to challenge the love-affair the US is having with Obama, this was it. In the end, I'd love to have a list of every congressman/woman who supported this ready for the next election.

I've always said this president will ruin things for democrats everywhere and the results will be an all-Republican House, Senate, and Prez/cabinet next round. I just hope we get the warmongers out before then.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Live White House press briefing. They are still claiming no matter what this will be a limited strike with no chance for boots on the ground or further involvement. Complete BS to sell it to the people who are screaming NO. Their reasoning for the strikes are pathetic at best & if they mention children again someone should slap them. They are downplaying Assad basically saying he doesn't have the guts to fight back against us. Why would someone on the verge of losing power & control of their country not lay it on the line & fight back? Their logic doesn't make sense especially with Russia, Iran & China backing them.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously wonder if the entire US population gets loud enough with a resounding "NO" what happens to whatever they're trying to cover-up/sneak-by? What's the contingency plan (because you know the powers that be are going to drive this through)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom