Los Zetas Kingpin: We Bought Guns Directly From U.S. Government

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgive me if i don't accept a drug dealing, murdering gang members statement a honest facts.

Would you accept leaked state department cables? A portion of these military weapons are coming from the US, just not gun shows nor Bass Pro. They're coming from the US government, given as aid to a corrupt mexican military, which then uses our weapons and training for their cartels evil-doing.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no, not without them being in my hand as to read them myself....too much citizen did this, government did that, mexico said this....joe blow said that. Just because it is read on the internet or on that news worthy reliable source "youtube" doesn't make it true

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True that you cant trust everything you hear but if you have some comman sense you can normaly pick out the truth from the lies. For one it is true and known that obama was in on the whole thing he at the very least had an idea of what they were doing. Its as simple as old tricks with new twists. It is fact that no one seems to have our backs other than we the people our selfs. The goverment will do what ever it thinks is right regardless of what we the people think. As I have always said, cash talks and there are always takers who are willing to do what ever is needed for more cash. We all know that we are being lied to by the goverment and we know this for a fact because of so much wilfull disregard for our laws and our constatution and anyone who dose not belleve that the goverment is lying about a lot of things than you need to do some reserch and find a clue. We are at the edge of the cliff my brothers and I don't like the idea of it all. I would much rather deal with zombies least I know what they want. Don't hate ive been up for a couple days work is giving me hell but im not complaining always need the hours. I have sat and read and watched everything that I can find about what is going on in the world. I had an iranian come into the store the other day the only reason I knew where he was from was his papers. So I asked him what it was like in his land and found that he said some of the same things we have heard that gadafi is evil in ways and that the people did not like him. I said ok which would you rather have gadafi or the us millitary. Funny he said he would rather have america. Funny maby its a good thing but I will say this, Its not right to have another war when we are in debt. Who knows who can be trusted?

Latest posts

Top Bottom