Lost magazines at OKC gun club! :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1. I've left stuff out there a dozen times and have gone back to get it and it's still sitting there or have received a phone call because my name and # is on just about everything.

Yep. I know if I see something left I will leave it unless I know who it belongs to. If I know, I will pick it up and try to contact them. It is the right thing to do.
It has not happened yet but if I ever ran across a firearm I would pick that up and contact Jack about it. Guns cost to much to risk.

I also think having your name and number on your stuff is a great idea. It will help get it back to you.

I do know if you leave a towel out there it is not safe. A couple of times I have seen one of the local dogs running around with a towel in it's mouth. :D

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do know if you leave a towel out there it is not safe. A couple of times I have seen one of the local dogs running around with a towel in it's mouth. :D

That would be just like one of my dogs! I can't leave a towel anywhere without risking its relocation to a remote portion of the yard, usually missing a corner or two.

Glad this ended well.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just came back from a brass run, are you sure you did not leave them in the middle one of the north bays? The one with the target stand on the left side of the bay. If so I just brought them home and you can pick up any early morning or evening.

If not yours I will try to trade them because the mags do not fit anything I own
and the purple pouch does not go with any of my outfits!!!! :pms2::pms2::pms2:

Oh man, I wish that was me that found them, I could benefit from some work on my Benelli. :) I'm glad you got them back Mike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom