• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] TWO Hungarian PA63s. Gunsmith special! Cheap too!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ogoun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
250$
Caliber
9x18mak
Ever look in your safe and wonder how you got here? Happens to me from time to time.

For sale two Hungarian Pa63s.

The one with the silver aluminum frame loads, fires, and sends the boolet where you point the gun. About once a mag the hammer doesnt stay in single action, as in youll be firing and the hammer will drop down into double action, like you have decocked the gun. It continues to fire, but theres something going on there.

The one with the plumb colored frame is missing a transfer bar between the trigger and the hammer. The one on the left side of the frame. I am not a gunsmith. Otherwise it is complete and it should work as intended.

Other than that these two pistolas are in very good condition. The package comes with the two handguns, one magazine, and one holster.

250$ for BOTH, the entire kit and kaboodle. Im sure theres a budding gunsmith that could make a penny on this, or fix them yourself and have a pair of commie blasters chambered in 9mm mak for cheap

Again, to be clear, I am not a gunsmith! I have done my best to describe the situation to the best of my ability. You are welcome to check them over in person.

If interested message me here to setup a meet. Face to face only in Norman, OK please.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekends!

Attachments

• 20230715_103347.jpg
    20230715_103347.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 20230715_103411.jpg
    20230715_103411.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom