M4 Extended bolt release question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a BFG Redi-Mod and it's not made by Magpul.

And yeah the majority of people that want one just want one because of Travis. But if you can work one like Travis you can clearly see how efficient they can be. It's nothing new just has never been very popular until Travis got his huge rockstar status on Arf and people think if they were the same socks he does they can shoot like him.

So were are mine anyway.......

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a BFG Redi-Mod and it's not made by Magpul.

And yeah the majority of people that want one just want one because of Travis. But if you can work one like Travis you can clearly see how efficient they can be. It's nothing new just has never been very popular until Travis got his huge rockstar status on Arf and people think if they were the same socks he does they can shoot like him.

So were are mine anyway.......

Please link to this Travis-God-Status phenomena. I've never ventured over to the ar15.com area, but this might be worth speculating. What is this Travis dude anyway? Ex-spec ops?

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't want to know.

Its sad watching all these grown men throw their panties at him.

That obviously makes me want to go over that much more... and i happen to have a fresh pair of panties right here!

Seriously though, what's so cool about this guy? Fast with weaponry? Ex-delta seal force-recon ranger spetsnaz samurai?

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just go to the Magpul industry section on AR15.com and watch the madness. I don't know what his background is.

Once you've had enough of that, be sure to stop by the LaRue Tactical industry section. The LaRue fanboys are even worse than the Magpul fanboys.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm friends with Travis on facebook. He was a Recon Marine.

And no, I'm not a fan boy. I don't even have an account on ARFCOM. Because I hate that site.

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I googled "travis magpul" and the first link to a forums was m4carbine.net. The post was pretty much as prescribed by 264, some guy was giving Mr. Haley a forum-friendly blowjob about his new position as CEO. For what its worth, Travis didn't seem to thrive on the attention, just replied politely and stated what he needed to. But, that neither prevents the comments nor represents the entire sample of posts ever made by the man. Interesting though, will witness further from home.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy good kit.

Magpul makes good kit, and continues to do so. They have the best mag on the market, and their grips, stocks, and other doodads are second to none.

I personally fond Mark LaRue to be quite abrasive, but I also feel he makes the very best product in each of their respective categories.

Man crushes and such really dont play into it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom