M4 Extended bolt release question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy good kit.

Magpul makes good kit, and continues to do so. They have the best mag on the market, and their grips, stocks, and other doodads are second to none.

I personally fond Mark LaRue to be quite abrasive, but I also feel he makes the very best product in each of their respective categories.

Man crushes and such really dont play into it.
That's the way I look at it. I have 5 AR's, all 5 of them wear something from Magpul, and 3 of them have stuff from LaRue.

Mark LaRue is an overgrown, spoiled little child. At least the guys from Magpul seem pretty down to earth.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark is a bit off, but like I said, I feel he makes the best mounts on the market, bar none. He is also a huge supporter of the military and law enforcement community, which makes him OK in my books.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Travis had fan boys long before he was with Magpul. He's best known for that Blackwater shootout video that's on Youtube. The one were he says.... "it's like an f-ing turkey shoot!". After that and people found out his user name on Arf the virtual bj's began. In all fairness though Travis is a cool dude and never boosts his own ego and makes fun of the fan boys he has himself.

xrd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the Creedmore Sports web site. They have competition goodies for most rifles. I saw one in thier catalog, don't have catalog with me, and it was a need lookin gismo. Don't know prices but I may get one eventually.

www.creedmoorsports.com

I bought a shooting mat, books and dvd's from them in the past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom