MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was the Gov. I'd triple the number of buses sending them illegals...

.I'd have the police rounding the ones living in the state and get them to go also..

.plus I'd start sending paroles to them...get out of prison, bus ticket to chicago, NY , of san fran...now the con's can be with real thugs....

....anyone on welfare would get flyers with other states ...gibbing more free stuff...... to get them to move also...

I'd start draining and cleaning the ditches with the ones who won't work,, but want free stuff

Just need someone to say NO to the democrats and their crying kids acting out, I'd send Dad (police) after them with his belt......
Totally unrelated, but this just made me think of pirates and how they used to be branded with a big letter P. Maybe we should start branding illegals with a giant letter I on them. Make it a lot easier to round them up in the future should they re-enter.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you catch the idea from the Lt Gov - "If you have an extra room or suite in your home, please consider hosting a family.". WTF? Seriously? I read about an immigrant in NYC who's staying in a 5 star hotel with all the amenities then working construction job for cash and brings in $600-700/week. Said he wanted to be bussed to NYC since they've got the best accommodations and benefits!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally unrelated, but this just made me think of pirates and how they used to be branded with a big letter P. Maybe we should start branding illegals with a giant letter I on them. Make it a lot easier to round them up in the future should they re-enter.
Aw yes, lets brand the illegal's. Why we're at it lets also brand felons for the crimes they commit(ed) against society, and welfare 'queens', and gays, and Jews, and . . . oh wait, they already did Jews!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw yes, lets brand the illegal's. Why we're at it lets also brand felons for the crimes they commit(ed) against society, and welfare 'queens', and gays, and Jews, and . . . oh wait, they already did Jews!
Well cant we at least brand people who let their kids think they're cats? Give us SOMETHING!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m reading today the libs are outraged because circular saw blades are installed between the floats that are in the river at Eagle Pass Tx. and might harm the illegals and wildlife.
Well boo-hoo. Cross legally at a bridge and no harm will come to you

https://www.newsweek.com/video-texas-floating-barrier-saws-rio-grande-1818433
" might harm the illegals and wildlife. "

Well, I'm pretty sure that the wildlife are smart enough to not get hurt by those saw-blades 🤣

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m reading today the libs are outraged because circular saw blades are installed between the floats that are in the river at Eagle Pass Tx. and might harm the illegals and wildlife.
Well boo-hoo. Cross legally at a bridge and no harm will come to you

https://www.newsweek.com/video-texas-floating-barrier-saws-rio-grande-1818433
Just put a detour sign on the floats pointing the way to the legal entry point 👉.
Not Pass France GIF by Paris Saint-Germain Handball

Latest posts

Top Bottom