Made in 'Muricuh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Stretchy pants are always good.

IDK of any US made clothing lines that have jeans that would work for me. Most are real bulky and made for more portlier folks than I. TBH, I get polo jeans when they're on sale, they're kinda like Levis but way better and last a long time, but you gotta find them on sale. They work for us extra husky dudes too, because you know, we're husky.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Los Angeles Apparel from the ashes of American Apparel

What's left of the original American apparel. Ethically Made - Sweatshop Free | American Apparel
Ironically AA was founder after the WTO.protest for.the demand of clothing not made in overseas sweatshops...and was later attacked by.leftist.to the point of killing the brand.

Filson is still mostly made in their Seattle factory as is slot of Outdoor Research
https://www.filson.com/https://www.outdoorresearch.com/
Honestly I thrift store most of my clothes these days, especially if I am destroy them by working in them. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Stretchy pants are always good.

IDK of any US made clothing lines that have jeans that would work for me. Most are real bulky and made for more portlier folks than I. TBH, I get polo jeans when they're on sale, they're kinda like Levis but way better and last a long time, but you gotta find them on sale. They work for us extra husky dudes too, because you know, we're husky.
I have a similar issue try Dickies Jeans, the only problem is finding them.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to buy more stuff at Goodwill stores but it’s getting harder to find stuff I like. I see people going in on Sundays scooping up all the new bargains. Like multiple shopping carts. I’m guessing they are reselling online somewhere.

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could have sworn we had a Made in the USA product list/thread but I couldn't find it. As a guy who is working on losing weight, and needing to get some new clothes, I am trying to figure out what to buy in the future. Levi's are nowhere near the quality that I remember them being. Carhart is the same. Duluth isn't that great anymore, and even Orvis/LL Bean/Eddie Bauer suck now.

But, there's a little light on the horizon. Its not super fashionable stuff, but look like good work clothes, maybe some of it work for you regardless. Thought the prices were great and the quality is supposed to be good. Supposedly its one of the few places in the US that still makes denim goods. Website is pretty dated, but functional.

https://www.prisonblues.net/
Never buy Levi's!!
They are a anti 2A company!!
They hate freedom.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad won’t wear anything but Roundhouse. He’ll buy a new pair for a wedding or other special occasions 😂
On days when I don’t have to go to the office, I’m rarely found in anything other than Roundhouse overalls. If I’m going out in public, it’s Roundhouse overalls and a golf shirt; if I’m just going out to work or to be around family, it’s Roundhouse overalls and a white t-shirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom